10.- ACCOUNTING AND BALANCES
PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION
The purpose of the application of Accounting and
Balances is to permit the definition of a plan of Billings for each Branch its subsequent
maintenance increasing and decreasing or modifying it, generate the passes that correspond
with the control of closure by movement and the possibility of modifying in case of
mistake, updated of balance to ledger and list, modifying of movements already updated and
insertion of other, lists of balances in different levels.
The system permits the user to use the following possibilities:
- .To interact with other modules, process all the movements that transmit
the remaining modules, in an automatic way, with the corresponding elimination of mistakes
and the additional control this means.
- .To control during the opening of accounts that it is not repeated and
its relationship to higher levels.
- .To control during the entry of passes that the same balance upon
finishing the movement, being able to correct.
- .To maintain simultaneously different branches permitting to issue
- .To maintain by Bill, initial balance, Current Balances, last ledger
balance, monthly balance.
- .To control the movements before they are updated..
- .To list movements of all the bills by date
- .To ledger in an independent form of the updated.
- .To list movements of all the bills by date.
- .To list plans of bill by branch.
- .To list detailed balances, to general and of additions.
- .To list analytical ledger..
- .To list subsidiary of IVA.
- .To list balances by bill.
By applying Accounting and Balances the user has the
capacity to generate and maintain the necessary file to establish, control and register
his countable movements. This module properly installed constitutes a potent means of
analysis and planning in any company.